Achievers Diploma in Computing & Network Engineering
The aim of this course is to provide students with up to-date theoretical knowledge and practical skills on assembling computers, setting up and configuring networks, installation of operating systems and other relevant software together with troubleshooting and maintenance procedures.
- Unit – 1 Introduction to Computer & Network Technology
- Unit – 2 Technical Features of a Computer
- Unit – 3 Process of Disassembling and Assembling of a PC
- Unit – 4 Installation & Configuring System Software in a PC
- Unit – 5 Troubleshooting, Repair & Maintenance of a PC
- Unit – 6 Networking Configuration & Introduction to Basic PC Network
- Unit – 7 Networked Applications using Internet
- Unit – 8 Mobile Computing Environment
6 - 9 Months
+94 11 2 595222, +94 77 4770101
19A , McLeod Road , R. A. De Mel Mawatha , Colombo 04
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).