Microsoft Azure Cloud Infrastructure Training with Exam Preparation
This course teaches IT professionals how to provision and manage services in Microsoft Azure. Students will learn how to implement infrastructure components such as virtual networks, virtual machines, containers, web and mobile apps, and storage in Azure. Students also will learn how to plan for and manage Azure AD, and configure Azure AD integration with on-premises Active Directory domains.
This course is intended for IT professionals who have some knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure.
This course is intended for;
- IT professionals who want to deploy, configure, and administer services, containers, and virtual machines (VMs) in Azure
- IT professional who use Microsoft System Center to manage and orchestrate server infrastructure
- Windows Server administrators who are looking to evaluate and migrate on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud
- IT professionals who want to use Azure to host websites and mobile app back-end services
- IT professionals who are experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure
- IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification Exam 70-533 - "Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions"
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to;
- Describe Azure architecture components, including infrastructure, tools, and portals. Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and configure cross-premises connectivity
- Plan and create Azure VMs
- Configure, manage, and monitor Azure VMs to optimize availability and reliability
- Implement Azure App Service
- Plan and implement storage, backup, and recovery services
- Implement container-based workloads in Azure
- Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services
- Implement Azure AD
- Manage an Active Directory infrastructure in a hybrid environment
- Automate operations in Azure by using Azure Automation runbooks
- Introduction to Azure
- Implementing and managing Azure
- Implementing virtual machines
- Managing Azure VMs
- Implementing Azure App Service
- Planning and implementing storage, backup, and recovery services
- Implementing containers in Azure
- Implementing Azure Cloud Services
- Implementing Azure Active Directory
- Managing an Active Directory infrastructure in a hybrid environment
- Implementing Azure-based management and automation
+94 11 2 375346, +94 77 0347777
No 308 - 310, R A De Mel Mw , Colombo 03
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).