BEng (Hons) Biomedical Engineering
Biomedical Engineering (BME) is the application of engineering principles and design concepts to medicine and biology for healthcare purposes (e.g. diagnostic or therapeutic).
- BM3101 - Digital Signal and Image Processing (30 Credits)
- BM3102 - Medical Devices (15 Credits)
- BM3103 - Medical Science and Neuromechanics (15 Credits)
- BM3201 - Biomechanics (15 Credits)
- BM3202 - Biomaterials (15 Credits)
- BM3100 - Final Biomedical Engineering Project (30 Credits)
+94 11 4 777888
No. 36, De Kretser Place , Colombo 04
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).