BEng (Hons) Mechatronics Engineering
Mechatronics is a multidisciplinary field of engineering that includes a combination of systems engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, telecommunications engineering, control engineering and computer engineering.
- MT 3101 - Industrial Automation and Robotics (15 Credits)
- MT 3102 - Digital Signal Processing (15 Credits)
- MT 3103 - Power Electronics (15 Credits)
- MT 3201 - Dynamics and Control (15 Credits)
- MT 3202 - Project Management and Planning (15 Credits)
- MT 3203 - Embedded system and digital design (15 Credits)
- MT 3000 - Final Project (30 Credits)
No. 36, De Kretser Place , Colombo 04
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).