BSc (Hons) in Quantity Surveying and Construction & Management
This course focuses on the factors that affect the procurement and construction of a building or structure over its complete life cycle, with particular emphasis on the economic, legal, financial and managerial considerations of the construction process.
- Integrated Projects (10 Credits)
- Cost Studies Quantity Surveying Practice (20 Credits)
- Construction professional studies (20 Credits)
- Production Organization (20 Credits)
- Human Resources management (20 Credits)
- Dissertation (30 Credits)
+94 11 4 777888
No. 36, De Kretser Place , Colombo 04
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).