Certificates And Diploma Course In Supply Chain Management
The Certificate, Advanced Certificate and Diploma in Supply Chain Management (SCM) will constitute a set of professional qualifications reflecting levels of understanding and of competence needed to assume responsibility for managing supply chain management.
These professional qualifications will be accredited by the International Trade Center (ITC), UN / WTO, and will be based on areas of competence covered by ITC's Modular Learning System (MLS) in Supply Chain Management.
Certificate in Supply Chain Management
To obtain the Certificate, candidates must successfully complete exams covering the following six modules.
- Modules 1: Understanding the Corporate Environment
- Modules 2: Specifying Requirements and Planning Supply
- Modules 3: Analyzing Supply Markets
- Modules 4: Developing Supply Strategies
- Modules 5: Appraising and Short-listing Suppliers
- Modules 6: Obtaining and Selecting Offers
Candidates must complete this set of exams within a period of 18 months after registering for the first exam.
Advanced Certificate in Supply Chain Management
To obtain the Advanced Certificate, candidates must successfully complete exams covering the previous six MLS Modules plus the following six modules.
- Modules 7: Negotiating
- Modules 8: Preparing the Contract
- Modules 9: Managing the Contract and Supplier Relationships
- Modules 10: Managing Logistics in the Supply Chain
- Modules 11: Managing Inventory
- Modules 12: Measuring and Evaluating Performance
Candidates must complete the full set of twelve exams within a maximum period of 36 months after registering.
If a candidate has previously obtained the Certificate, he / she will be required to successfully complete the exams for the second series of Modules within a maximum period of 18 months after registering for the first exam in this series.
International Diploma in Supply Chain Management (Final Stage)
Successfully complete exams covering the previous 12 modules plus the following modules.
Modules 13: Environmental Procurement
Modules 14: Group Purchasing
Modules 15: E-Procurement
Modules 16: Customer Relationship Management
Modules 17: Operations Management
Modules 18: Accounting for Supply Chain Management
- Those receiving the International Certificate: Cert. SCM (ITC)
- Those receiving the Advanced International Certificate: Adv. Cert. SCM (ITC)
- Those receiving the International Diploma: Dip. SCM (ITC)
Schedule of Exams, Exam Duration and Sessions
All exams will be designed and prepared by the International Examination Panel (IEP). Examinations will be organized twice a year during March and September covering all of the MLS Modules.
Candidates must have University Degree or at least the G.C.E. (A/L) and be proficient in English Language.
+94 11 2 584302
OPA Building , No. 275/75 , Prof. Stanley Wijesundara Mw , Colombo 07
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).