Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSc in IT)
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSc in IT), is a bachelor's degree awarded for the completion of an undergraduate course or program in information technology. This degree is primarily focused on subjects such as software, databases, and networking. In general computer science degrees end to focus on the mathematical and the critical foundations of computing rather than emphasizing specific technologies.
AIMS College has also introduced 10 months Bachelor's Program for Business Administration targeting the Working Executives having Higher Qualifications such as diploma, Advanced Diploma or an Equivalent Qualifications in the relevant field.
- They can enroll for the 10 months of the degree program & obtain a BSc-IT from IAU – USA
- This is now becoming popular among the working Executives. It widens their horizon and equips them with wider knowledge and skills to face any challenge to bring about workable situation
- Another unique feature in this Degree program is the fact that entry is flexible
- The students can join in any month and continue the program (Top–up Program)
- BScIT level (Advanced Certificate) Awarding body UCSC - Convers 3 Knowledge areas
- ICIT level 3 (Equal to BIT Year 01) - Awarding body UCSC 1st Year
- ICIT level 4 - Awarding body UCSC 2nd Year
- ICIT level 5 - Awarding body UCSC 3rd (Final) Year - Top-Up Degree
- CIM, CIMA, ACCA, ABE, SLIM (Part Qualified)
- Diploma in Business, Marketing, Accounts
- HND in Related Subjects
- Work Experience with O/L, A/L
+94 11 7 574500
No 33A, Vijeya Kumaratunga Mawatha , Colombo 05
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).