The CIMA Qualification is ideal for those seeking a career in finance or management within a company or business environment. There are no minimum entry requirements.
If you are 16 years and above you can start the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting. If you have previously studied a relevant subject at degree level you may be eligible for exemptions from some subjects. MBA holders may be eligible to fast track using the CIMA Gateway entry route.
Why study CIMA at Achievers
- An approved CIMA Learning Quality Partner – the highest level of accreditation available
- Dynamic and experienced lecture panel renowned for producing excellent results
- 8 world prizes and 95 Sri Lanka prizes at the CIMA exams
- Consistent pass rates
- Student development unit to provide extra guidance to students
- Mock exams conducted at every level
- Extra-curricular activities to groom you for the corporate world
- Campus environment
- Links with the corporate world
- Winner of Best Business School Leadership Award at the CMO Awards held in Singapore in 2010 and 2012
- Winner of a silver award at the SLIM Brand Excellence Awards 2012
+94 11 5 288900, +94 77 3649417
39 , Bullers Road , Colombo 04
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).