Certificate Course in Software Development in Java
The aim of this course is to provide the required theoretical knowledge and practical skills on Java software development based on software engineering concepts in compliance with international and industry standards.
Target Group & Entry Requirement
- The participants should have at least two passes in GCE A/L Examination
- At least 6 months of work experience in an IT related field
- Introduction to Java programming language
- Object-oriented programming concepts
- Exception Handling and Java streams
- Generics, Collections and Enums
- Java AWT/Swing application
- Java database connectivity
- Report generation in java using jasper report plug-in
- Sample exercises of java applications
- From 9.00 AM to 1.00 PM on 12 consecutive Sundays.
- The starting date will be notified after the registration. The course will accommodate 30 participants.
+94 11 2 650301
Katubedda , Moratuwa
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).