Certificate Course in Computer Hardware and Networking
The aim of this course is to provide students with upto-date theoretical knowledge and practical skills on assembling computers, setting up and configuring networks, installation of operating systems and other relevant software together with troubleshooting and maintenance procedures.
Target Group & Entry Requirement
- The participants should have at least two passes in GCE A/L Examination
- At least 6 months of work experience in an IT related field
- Introduction to computers
- Assembling a computer
- Installing software
- Getting familiarized with windows utilities
- Introduction to Network Technologies
- Setting up of a network
- Computer and peripheral maintenance
- Troubleshooting & Repairing of computer peripherals
- Upgrading hardware and software
- Internet & e-mail
- From 9.00 AM to 1.00 PM on 12 consecutive Sundays.
- Starting date will be notified after the registration. The course will accommodate 25 participants.
+94 11 2 650301
Katubedda , Moratuwa
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).