The Master of Science in Information Security
The Master of Information Security (MIS) is ideally suited for young graduate students who want to assume leadership positions in the information security arena.
This two year master program enhances a theory and technical education with 14 courses in information security and management. This courses covers the topics essential for the effective development of secure information systems.
Graduates of the MIS program will be qualified to occupy nearly all of the job roles in the area of information Security such as Chief Information Security Officer, Information Security Architect, Information Security Analyst, Incident Responder, Network Security Engineer, Forensic Analyst, Penetration Tester and Malware Analyst.
- Acquire a detailed understanding of information security challenges in networks and software systems
- Assess the information security risks faced by an organization
- Design and implement networked, software and distributed systems with information security in mind
- Gain expertise in both theory and practice of information security
- Gain expertise to manage the growing complexities associated with securing data and networks
- Gain a detailed understanding of the interdisciplinary aspects (technical, business, management, policy) of information security
+94 11 2 158994
UCSC Building Complex , 35 , Reid Avenue , Colombo 07
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).