BTEC Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership
The Level 7 Extended Diploma is a Post Graduate Qualification which prepares the learner for a higher level of management. It covers a range of comprehensive subjects with a modern syllabus and is ideal for local as well as international practitioners.
Those that complete the Edexcel Level 7 Extended Diploma will earn 120 credits, which can then be exempted from the MBA, meaning that the learner has to achieve only 60 credits more to earn the MBA. This is usually achievable in six to eight months.
You are eligible to apply for this programme if you have the following background.
- Minimum age recommended by Pearson is 19. However, we recommend that candidates have the required maturity in terms of work experience AND
- First Degree OR
- Higher Diploma with 2 years of work experience in a middle level position OR
- 5 years of work experience in a higher capacity
- Unit 1 – Developing Strategic Mgmt and Leadership Skills
- Unit 2 – Professional Development for Strategic Managers
- Unit 3 – Strategic Change Management
- Unit 5 – Leading E-Strategy
- Unit 6 – Creative and Innovative Management
- Unit 7 – Strategic Marketing Management
- Unit 10 – Strategic Human Resources Management
- Unit 11 – Strategic Quality and Systems Management
- Unit 12 – Strategic Planning
- Unit 13 – Managing Financial Principles and Techniques
- Unit 14 – Strategic Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Unit 16 – Research Methods for Strategic Management
ESOFT is an Edexcel Approved Study Centre, and is subject to periodic quality reviews by internationally appointed experts.
Successful completion makes you eligible for the MBA Top-up (6-8 months).
+94 11 7 572572
No.03 , De Fonseka Place , Colombo 04
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).