Advanced Diploma in General Nursing
The programme is full time based. The programme is delivered with emphasis stressed on vocational aspect of the course but not limiting to class room theory, assignments, exams, class room practices, demonstrations ,job training and internships. Some of our modules may be delivered fully or party online or through video presentations. PATHE Academy reserves the right to change the venue, date and time for some modules and practical which will not be more than 30% of the whole programme.
Park hospital, a leading private hospital complex in Sri Lanka is the Official practical training provider for the nursing programme. The delivery of the programme includes one day compulsory hospital demonstration work at Park Hospital.
- General Science For Health Education
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Maternal & Newborn Nursing
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Nursing Ethics
- Ward Management in Nursing
- Information & Communication technology
- 2500 hours CPT
- A/L 3 passes with O/L simple passes for Mathematics, Science & English. Or, not less than
- Foundation Diploma in Health Sciences conducted by PATHE Academy, OR
- Not less than one year working experience in related filed
- RPL - Special consideration and credit exemptions will be given to those who have past experience & qualification in the health sector
+94 11 5 883087, +94 72 1566566
No.7, Rajaguru Sri Subuthi Mw , Colombo 06
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).