Graduate Diploma in General Nursing
Though there is a very high demand for the nursing service in the medical field very few are gifted with the privilege of being trained in the state sector. The sole objective of the PATHE Academy is to fill the void that exists in the medical field across the globe with guidance of a highly qualified academic staff in order to offer well trained nurses to the nursing service.
- G.C.E. A/L 3 simple passes in any stream OR
- Foundation Diploma in Health Sciences conduct by PATHE Academy with G.C.E. O/L simple passes for Mathematics, Science and English
PATHE Graduate Diploma is recognized by the Health Ministry of Sri Lanka and recognized worldwide including private health sector in Sri Lanka. PATHE Health Science programmes work together hand in hand with Ministry of youth affairs on training under the SCR platform. Our corporate clients in health sector includes Sri Lanka NEVY, Asiri Hospitals and other major healthcare providers of the country.
We are proud to mention that PATHE health programme graduates are working in more than 20 countries including UK, Italy, Sweden, Germany, France, Finland Dubai and Cyprus.
The programme is full time based. The programe is delivered with emphasis stressed to vocational aspect of the course and but not limiting to class room theory, assignments, exams, class room practices, demonstrations , job training and internships. Some of our modules may be delivered fully or partly by online or through video presentations. PATHE management has the industrial training carried out in collaboration with major private healthcare institution networks.
PATHE Academy reserves the right to change the venue, date and time for some modules and practical which will not be more than 30% of the whole programme
- General English
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Anatomy and Physiology 1 & 2
- Nursing ethics and Professional Adjustments 1 & 2
- Psychology in Nursing 1 & 2
- General Science for Health Education
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Microbiology 1 & 2
- Pharmacology & Therapeutics & Practical’s 1 & 2
- Ward Management in Nursing 1 & 2
- Medical & Surgical nursing 1 & 2
- Maternal and Child health nursing 1 & 2
- History & Trend in Nursing
- Community Health in Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Internship 960 Hours
+94 11 5 883087, +94 72 1566566
No.7, Rajaguru Sri Subuthi Mw , Colombo 06
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).