Bachelor of Pharmacy Honours
This programme aims to develop a graduate with knowledge, skills and attitudes to become a competent pharmacist who can effectively contribute to the needs and challenges of the pharmacy profession.
The objectives of this programme are to;
- Provide up to date theoretical and applied knowledge in the Pharmacy discipline
- Enable students to recognize core areas of Pharmacy discipline which includes pharmacy practice and pharmaceutical sciences
- Train students to utilize their understanding of fundamental knowledge to practice as a pharmacist
- Develop technical and transferable skills needed to practice as a Pharmacist
- Encourage innovation through research
- Build ethical and professional conduct
- Encourage continuous personal and professional development through lifelong learning
+94 11 2 881131
P.O. Box 21 , Nawala , Nugegoda
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).