Bachelor of Education in Special Needs Education
Bachelor of Industrial Studies Study Programme is especially designed and offered by the Faculty of Engineering Technology for those who have engaged in a particular industry or intend to join the industry.
The entry qualification for this Study Programme is the passing of three subjects at G.C.E. (A/L) Examination- Sri Lanka or equivalent. The subjects required to be passed vary with the specialization. (See under Admission for details) The minimum duration of the programme is four academic years.
For those who have higher qualifications can obtain exemptions from certain courses and could complete the degree in less than four years. (See under Further Details, for accepted qualifications for which exemptions could be claimed) The Programme is offered in the specializations of Agriculture, Apparel production and management, Fashion design and product development, and Textile manufacture.
- Three passes at the General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in Arts /Commerce /Science Streams, OR
- A minimum of 72 credits from among the Social Science Foundation /Certificate Courses / Programmes offered by the Department of Social Studies, OR
- A pass in any Level 2 programme offered by the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences of The Open University of Sri Lanka, OR
- Successful Completion of any Teacher Training Programme conducted by the Teachers' Colleges/ National Institute of Education under the Ministry of Education, OR
- An equivalent or higher qualification acceptable to the Senate
+94 11 2 881000
P.O. Box 21 , Nawala , Nugegoda
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).