Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) online Degree programme is delivered by Centre for Distance and Continuing Education (CDCE), University of Peradeniya and conducted in collaboration with the department of Management Studies of the Faculty of Arts, University of Peradeniya.
This degree program intends to provide opportunities to those students who qualify for university admission, but fail to obtain placement within the national university system in Sri Lanka.
General objectives of this program are to prepare the students;
- To proceed to senior management positions in various organizations and to participate in effective decision-making
- To acquire analytical and problem solving ability, and to enhance their capacity to learn from experience
- To receive a strong foundation to continue further studies
- To develop new entrepreneurial ventures to capitalize on the opportunities available in Sri Lankan context
This program will have the following eligibility criteria.
- Passed G.C.E (A/L) in one sitting (any stream) or any other equivalent qualifications recognized by the UGC
- Basic computer literacy and good knowledge in English is an added advantage
Mode of Delivery
The instructions are in blended mode. Course materials are delivered online and limited number of face-to-face discussion sessions are held at CDCE. A written examination is held at the end of each semester at CDCE, University of Peradeniya.
Tutor-Mentors and Subject Matter Experts (SME) are available online throughout the programme to facilitate the online learning.
Medium of Instruction : English
+94 81 2 392218, +94 81 2 388057
P.O.Box 43 , Old Galaha Road , Peradeniya
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).