Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- A Degree in Management Discipline obtained from a recognized university/Institution (e.g. A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Commerce/ Marketing/ Human Resource Management/ Accountancy & Financial Management or other relevant areas of management) OR
- A Degree in other Discipline obtained from a recognized university/Institution with one (01) year post qualifying working experience in executive capacity. (E.g. Art, Science, Mathematics and statistics, Engineering, Law & Military Degrees) OR
- A Diploma obtained from a recognized University/Institute acceptable to the Academic Governing Council of the National School of Business Management with three (03) years post qualifying working experience in executive capacity OR
- Minimum of 05 years sustained work experience in a Managerial Level in a recognized institution (Government or Private). This will be considered on a case by case basis and is subjected to the approval of the Academic Governing Council of the National School of Business Management AND
- Have a good working knowledge of English
+94 11 5 445000
Mahenwaththa , Pitipana , Homagama
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).