HND in Mechatronics
Mechatronics is the synergistic combination of precision mechanical engineering, electronic control and systems thinking in the design of products and manufacturing processes. It relates to the design of systems, devices and products aimed at achieving an optimal balance between basic mechanical structure and its overall control.
Mechatronics is at the cutting-edge of creating smarter products, devices and processes. Mechatronics engineers design new products or improve existing devices by adding mechatronic elements.
Awarded By - ICBT Campus Associated with Cardiff Metropolitan University
- First Semester
- Engineering Mathematics
- Engineering Science
- Information Technology and Programming concepts
- Mechatronics system design
- Electrical and Electronic Principles
- Second Semester
- Project Oriented Learning
- Principles and Applications of Sensors
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics
- Digital Electronics
- Programmable logic controllers
- Strength of Material
- Third Semester
- Principles and Applications of Microcontrollers
- Engineering Drawing
- Advanced Computer Aided Engineering
- Pneumatics and Hydraulics
- Fourth Semester
- Control Theory
- Mechanics of Machines
- Robotic Engineering
- Industrial Training
G.C.E. Advanced Level Math, Technology, Bio Science or O/ls + ICBT Engineering Foundation
+94 11 4 777888
No. 36, De Kretser Place , Colombo 04
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).