Programme in Career Guidance and Development (PCGD)
This course was designed to provide an understanding & guidance to school leavers who have completed secondary education. It helps them identify their talent and select an appropriate career in Human Resource Management or in any other field of interest.
Course Contents :
- Understanding the Business Environment
- Business Communication Skills
- Personality Development
- Business Etiquette
- Time Management
- Decision Making & Problem Solving
- Values & Ethics
- How to prepare a C.V.
- How to face an interview
- Identifying and Managing a Career
- School Leavers and others anticipating to select a career of their choice.
Qualification for Admission :
- Those who sat for G.C.E. (O/L) Examination and are awaiting results.
Medium : English
Methodology : Lectures, Group Work, Discussions & Presentations
1 1/2 Months
+94 11 2 199988
No. 43 , Vijaya Kumaranathunga Mawatha , Colombo 05
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).