Bachelor of Nursing - Deakin University Australia
@ International Institute of Health Sciences - IIHS
IIHS joins hands with the Australian Education Giant Deakin University to deliver Bachelor of Nursing Program which allows the students to complete the first three years in Sri Lanka & the final year at Deakin University Australia with an unbelievable cost saving and the opportunity to obtain a world class degree.
Awarded by - Deakin University - Australia
Structure - 03 years in Sri Lanka @ IIHS / 01 years in Australia @ Deakin University - Melbourne
- Completion of G.C.E A/L or a recognized Foundation Programme
- English Language – Credit for G.C.E O/L or IIHS Diploma in English. (For the 1st 3 years in Sri Lanka)
- IELTS score of 6.5 with no band less than or equivalent 6.0 for the final year at Deakin *
*Please note that the IELTS score for entry into the Bachelor of Nursing may differ from the IELTS score required for registration with the NMBA. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that she/he has the required IELTS score to register as a nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA).
Advantages of Deakin & IIHS Collaboration
- Unbelievable Cost Saving by studying 3 years in Sri Lanka
- Professional recognition
- On completion of the degree you will be eligible for registration as a Division 1 Nurse with the Nurses Board of Victoria and eligible to apply for registration with interstate and international nurses boards.
- Employment success- 100% Deakin Nursing Graduates gain employment within three months
- Strong Industry partnerships
- Deakin has partnerships with major private and public hospitals and clinics across Victoria
- Excellent teaching and learning practices
- Combine your degree with another
+94 11 4 651144, +94 76 8046060
704, Negombo Road , Welisara
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).