+94 11 75 72 575
This top-up course has extended the development of practical skills and experimentation through site visits and field courses. Sustainability is threaded through the course modules. Students are supported by a Personal Tutor Scheme (PTS) in which they are allocated a member of staff who, through one-to-one meetings, will assist and encourage students in their academic learning for the duration of their course. The course provides both advanced breadth and depth with an aim to develop the ability to identify, define and solve design and management problems from first principles. Content will be delivered through formal lectures, study visits, fieldwork, and independent study.
Course Modules (30 credits per each module)
· CE6011 – Hydraulic and Geotechnical Engineering 2
· CE6012–Sustainable Infrastructure and Environment
· CE6013 – Structural Engineering 2 and Group Design
· CE6014 – Individual Project and Research Methods
Who can apply?
· Pearson BTEC HND / NDT / HNDE / NDES / City & Guilds Advanced Diploma in Construction & the Built Environment (Civil Engineering) or equivalent.
· Minimum Credit Pass for G.C.E O/L English.
· Offered by Kingston University London, which is recognised by UGC – Sri Lanka.
· Highly qualified and experienced lecturer panel.
· Flexible payment plans.
· Cutting edge curriculum catering to industry demand.
· Be competitive in the job market.
· Friendly and supportive learning environment.
· A pathway to apply for ICE Membership.
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).