IATA Managing the Travel Business
Build management skills in accounting, negotiation, marketing, and product development through IATA.
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to;
- Distinguish a manager's roles and responsibilities within travel organizations
- Assess your business and learn about special interest travel and tour production
- Motivate and inspire your employees
- Develop your negotiating skills
This course is recommended for;
- Mid-level managers
- Agency back-office personnel
- Travel Managers
- Administration and accounting
- Strategy and management
- Tour packages
- Sales and Marketing
- Social Media strategy
By successfully completing the examination, you will receive the IATA Managing the Travel Business Diploma and will be entitled to add the letters "DTTM" after your name.
Recommended pre-qualifications include a minimum of two years' work experience as high as supervisory level.
+94 11 2657342, +94 77 7331150
11, Arthur's Place , 4th Floor , Colombo 04
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).