Become a travel consultant specialist by learning approaches to selling travel and tourism.
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to;
- Identify and consult on popular international travel and tourism destinations
- Advise on travel and tourism products, modes of transportation, accommodation, cruises, and tours
- Interpret IATA resolutions that apply to accredited travel agencies
- Apply effective selling skills needed for consultant roles
- Follow BSP procedures to construct complex fares and manage ticket exchanges
This course is recommended for;
- Continuing students
- Travel consultants
- Reservations and sales staff members in airline, tour operator, and agency
- Airline fare experts
- Destination geography and selling skills
- Land and water transportation
- Hotels, tours and group travel
- Laws and regulations
- Fare construction and ticket exchanges
- Social Media in the travel industry
By successfully completing the examination, you become a qualified holder of the IATA/UFTAA International Travel and Tourism Consultant Diploma. You will also be able to add the letters "DTTC" (Diploma in Travel and Tourism Consulting) after your name.
+94 11 2657342, +94 77 7331150
11, Arthur's Place , 4th Floor , Colombo 04
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).