Advanced Certificate in Pre-school Education
@ Open University of Sri Lanka - OUSL
This programme is designed to assist those engaged in the education and care of young children to advance their knowledge in the Principles of Child Development.
It also attempts to create awareness of the issues related to the early years of childhood with special emphasis on Sri Lankan children and to sensitize child care givers to Values and Ethics related to Child Development in the present socio-cultural context.
- Early Childhood Development
- Methods and Management of Teaching and Learning in Pre-Schools
- Socio-Cultural Perspectives in Early Childhood Education
- Play in Early Childhood
- Adjustment Problems in Early Childhood
- Child Rights
- Applicants should be 18 years or over on the closing date of applications
- Successful completion of the Certificate in Pre-school Education programme conducted by the OUSL
Kandy , Kurunegala , Jaffna , Nawala , Batticaloa , Matara , Badulla , Rathnapura , Anuradhapura , Puttalam , Bandarawela
+94 11 2 881256
P.O. Box 21 , Nawala , Nugegoda
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).