NEBOSH IGC in Occupational Safety and Health - UK
The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) is an independent awarding body based in the UK attracting over 30,000 candidates each year worldwide. NEBOSH courses are offered by over 400 program organizers globally.
NEBOSH qualifications are recognized and respected by employers in all industrial sectors on an international scale and provides the benchmark standard in health & safety and also recognized by the relevant professional membership bodies including the institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH-UK) and the international institute of risk and safety management (IIRSM-UK).
NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
The NEBOSH Certificate is the most widely recognized qualification for managers, Supervisors and Accountable persons for health & safety. For employees who want to develop a career in health & safety, the NEBOSH IGC certificate is the first step and the key foundation for higher professional qualifications. It comprises of 3 units as below;
The NEBOSH International General Certificate programme is classified into 3 units as follows;
Unit IGC 1 - Management of International Health and safety
- Element 1 - Foundation in Health and safety
- Element 2 - Health and Safety Management Systems - Plan
- Element 3 - Health and Safety Management Systems - Do
- Element 4 - Health and Safety Management Systems - Check
- Element 5 - Health and safety Management Systems - Act
Unit GC 2 - Control of International Workplace Hazards
- Element 1 - Workplace Hazards and Risk Control
- Element 2 - Transport Hazards and Risk Control
- Element 3 - Musculature Hazards and Risk Control
- Element 4 - Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
- Element 5 - Electrical Safety
- Element 6 - Fire Safety
- Element 7 - Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk control
- Element 8 - Physical and physiological Health Hazards and Risk control
Unit GC 3 - International Health and Safety - Work related Practical Assessment
Your tutors will guide you through the requirements for your GC3 practical assessment & inspection report, which consists of carrying out a risk assessment on location at a workplace and preparing a short report
- Lectures -11 Days
- Examination - 1 Day @ British Council
+94 77 0712925
10A,1/1, Attidiya Road , Rathmalana
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).