BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
The aim of this course is to ensure graduates have a thorough engineering education combined with specialist Mechanical Engineering knowledge recognized in the professional engineering community by an accredited degree. Emphasis is placed on the practical application of mechanical engineering technology in the design and operation of modern engineering systems and products.
Students study specialist applications of industry-standard computer hardware and software to solve engineering problems and gain a thorough grounding in engineering science, plus and understanding of the theory and practice of manufacturing processes and methods.
Level 4 Entry
- G.C.E. A/L (Sri Lanka / London) with Mathematics and Physics; minimum grades of 1C & 2S (Sri Lanka) or 1C & 2D (London)Or
- City & Guilds Technician DiplomaOr
- Three passes at the G.C.E A/L (Sri Lanka/London) with Mathematics and Physics and pass the Entry Test conducted by CINECOr
- G.C.E. O/L with five credit passes including Mathematics, English & Science + UOW Technology Foundation ProgrammeOr
- City & Guilds Technician Certificate + UOW Technology Foundation Programme
Level 5 Entry
- City & Guilds Advanced Technician Diploma
Level 6 Entry
- NDT/HND/HNDE or equivalent
January 17, 2022
December 31, 2021
+94 70 2002333 , +94 11 4 486400
Millennium Drive , IT Park , Malabe
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).