BEng (Hons) Electronics and Communications Engineering
This course is available to study as an Online Course.
This programme is designed for the students to develop an understanding of the concepts underpinning communications systems, and gain analysis and synthesis skills in and across a range of technological areas. It provides the essential knowledge, skills and principles to work effectively in the sector and meets the requirements and aspirations of engineers in electronics and communications.
Level 4 Entry
- G.C.E. A/L (Sri Lanka / London) with Mathematics and Physics; minimum grades of 1C & 2S (Sri Lanka)or 1C & 2D (London) Or
- City & Guilds Technician Diploma Or
- Three passes at the G.C.E A/L (Sri Lanka/London) with Mathematics and Physics and pass the Entry Test conducted by CINEC Or
- G.C.E. O/L with five credit passes including Mathematics, English & Science + UOW Technology Foundation Programme Or
- City & Guilds Technician Certificate + UOW Technology Foundation Programme
Level 5 Entry
- City & Guilds Advanced Technician Diploma
Level 6 Entry
- NDT/HND/HNDE or equivalent
+94 70 2002333 , 0706799242
Millennium Drive , IT Park , Malabe
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).