Teacher Training Workshop in "Pre - School" and "Montessori" Concerts
Applicant must be female and over 18 years of age and should have one of the following:-
- G.C.E. (O/L) 6 passes, including “dancing or music - credit pass” or
- More than six months work experience as a teacher in a primary / Pre School or
- Montessori diploma holders or those who are following the same, or
- Child psychology diploma holders
M.B.S. Niranjala Fernando (B.A. & M.A.), Trainer / Director – Niranga Academy of Arts
MEDIUM - Sinhala and English
VENUE - Niranga Academy of Arts
Time Duration - (8.30 am. To 5.30 pm.)
- How to organize a successful concert which is most suitable for children.
- Effective budgeting.
- How to do new creations.
- How to choreograph a dance.
- How to do the dress designing.
Investment - Rs:2000/= (Two Thousand+ Rs:500/= five hundred for the facilities and refreshment – “food and drink”)
+94 11 2 636808, +94 72 4332618
No 13, Jayamawatha , Rathmalana
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).