Healthy Living Workshop
Students who have completed G. C. E. O/L exam including with pending results are also eligible to apply, Applicants must be at lest 13 years old.
M.B.S. Niranjala Fernando (B.A. & M.A.), Trainer / Director – Niranga Academy of Arts
MEDIUM - Sinhala and English
VENUE - Niranga Academy of Arts
Time Duration - 8.30 am. To 5.30 pm.
- What is fitness.
- Why you need regular exercises?
- How to have Relax life with Healthy Mind and Body.
- What are the things you should consider about food.
- What are the benefits of Meditation and how doing it.
- How to get your true happiness in life.
- How to have a good Personality.
Investment - Rs:2000/= (Two Thousand+ Rs:500/= five hundred for the facilities and refreshment – “food and drink”)
+94 11 2 636808, +94 72 4332618
No 13, Jayamawatha , Rathmalana
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).