Foundation Course in Human Resource Management (FCHRM)
This course was designed to provide the participants with a basic conceptual knowledge and practical understanding of Human Resource Management and thereby encourage the pursuit of further study and a career in Human Resource Management.
Course Contents :
- Business Environment in Sri Lanka Major Functions of Management Organizational Basics
- Introduction to HRM
- Job Analysis, Job Description and Job Specifications
- Recruitment Systems and Procedures
- Selection Procedures Induction and Training Employee Discipline Labour Laws
- Employee Relations Personnel Records Industrial Health & Safety
- Uses of IT in HRM
Target Group :
Those who are employed in Supervisory positions and those who are interested in pursuing a career in HRM.
Qualification for Admission :
- G.C.E. (O/L) passes in 6 subjects in one and same sitting with 3 credit passes including English and Mathematics for English Medium plus 1 year work experience OR
- G.C.E. (O/L) passes in 6 subjects in one and same sitting, including Mathematics and Sinhala, for Sinhala Medium plus 1 year work experience OR
- G.C.E. (A/L) examination in 3 subjects in one and same sitting OR
- Successfully completed the IPM PCGD
Medium : English / Sinhala
+94 11 2 199988
No. 43 , Vijaya Kumaranathunga Mawatha , Colombo 05
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).