BSc (Hons) Software Engineering
The profession of Software Engineering is concerned with the development of high-quality computer-based systems on time and within budget. This degree Introduces you into the profession of software engineering by providing you with the skills and knowledge to develop computer-based systems.
On completion of this programme you will be equipped with the analytical skills required to understand the real-world context of computer-based systems, and the technical, social, and management skills required to develop them successfully.
- Introduction to OO Systems Development
- Computer and Network Systems
- Web Programming
- Principles of Computing
- Data, Schemas and Applications
- Computer Networks and Operating Systems
- Object-Oriented Systems Development
- Software Engineering
- Computing Project
- Requirements Engineering
- Advanced Databases
- Enterprise Systems Development
Students must select 15 credits from the following modules.
- Professional Experience (studied during placement year)
- Ethical and Professional Issues in Computing and Digital Media
- Three Passes at Local AL (student has 2 AL passes will be consider), or
- 240 UCAS Tariff Points for London AL (any stream)
- Successful completion of Northshore Foundation Programme.
LKR 960,000 (limited seats #40 only)
+94 11 5 990000, +94 71 5500200
141, Church Road , Colombo 15
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).