Diploma in International Cookery
- Importance of Tourism
- Introduction of Basic in International and Sri Lanka cookery
- Introduction of the kitchen and its equipment
- Interdiction of the Kitchen brigade
- Storage of Food
- Frozen (deepfreeze)
- Cold Room
- Store Keeping
- Bin Cards
- Daily Kitchen Requisitions
- Receiving & Issuing staff
- Methods of Cookery
- Food Poisoning
- Various Items of Food
- Hors’d oeuvre (appetizers)
- Egg Dishes
- Vegetables Potatoes
- Farinaceous Dishes
- Sri Lankan
- Selection and Cuts of Vegetebles, Fish, Beef, Pork, Mutton & Veal
** Cookery, Food & Beverage classes during the weekend for working class
The requirements for admission to our Diploma programs are:
- 18 years of age with successfully completed 10 years secondary education
You should also:
- Be committed to academics and practical learning and your own personal development;
- Be motivated towards a future career at a supervisory level in the international hospitality industry.
- Demonstrate curiosity, tolerance, and open-mindedness toward other cultures.
+94 81 4 953253, +94 77 7917440
135/3/2, Kotugodella Street , Kandy
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).