Bachelor of Applied Science (Textile Technology)
Brandix Corporate Campus, in collaboration with RMIT University's School of Fashion and Textiles is offering the Bachelor of Applied Science (Textile Technology) degree at the Brandix Corporate Campus in Sri Lanka.
RMIT University is recognised as one of Australia’s leading educational institutions and is ranked 16th in the world and number 1 in Australia for Art and Design courses in the 2016 QS world rankings.
Duration & Fees
- Diploma - First two academic years (Full time) - Rs. 650,000 (Payable in installments)
- Degree - Final year (Learn while you earn) - Rs. 1,000,000 (One Million LKR) (Payable in installments)
- College Diploma in Clothing Technology and Management
- Two passes at the G.C.E. (A/L), preferably in Science or Commerce (Pending results are acceptable), or Monash/RMIT University Foundation Course
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Textile Technology) - RMIT University
- Those who get an average 60% at the Diploma level will be eligible to continue to the RMIT degree leading to the Bachelor of Applied Science (Textile Technology)
- Under 23 years old
Fast-track Route to the Degree
Those with the below academic qualifications may be considered for the final year of the degree programme;
- College Diploma in Manufacturing Management - BCC + 10 years of experience in the clothing/textile industry
+94 11 4 742111
157, Galle Road , Ratmalana
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).