BSc (Honours) Software Engineering
- To establish a broad foundation of knowledge and skills required for all aspects of system design and development of software;
- To provide the opportunity to develop ingenuity, problem solving and application skills;
- To develop the full range of professional knowledge and skills that are required to succeed and progress in a business/professional envirionment
- GCE Advance Level (New Syllabus) – Passes for 3 subjects or
- Faced A/L with 5 credits for O/L including a Credit pass for English Language (Subjected to complete Certification Programme for Bachelor's degree)
+94 11 5 445000
Mahenwaththa , Pitipana , Homagama
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).