CCNA - Cisco Certified Network Associate New Exam - (200 - 125)
For Whom - IT Professionals, IT Executive, System Administrators, Systems Engineers, Network Administrators, Network Engineers, IT Managers
Upon complete on of this course, you should be able to;
- Describe how networks function, identifying major components, function of network components and the Open System Interconnection (OSI) reference model.
- Using the host-to-host packet delivery process, describe issues related to increasing traffic on an Ethernet LAN and identify switched LAN technology solutions to Ethernet networking issues.
- Describes the reasons for extending the reach of a LAN and the methods that can be used with a focus on RF wireless access.
- Describes the reasons for connecting networks with routers and how routed networks transmit data through networks using TCP / IP.
- Describe the function of Wide Area Networks (WANs), the major devices of WANs, and configure PPP encapsulation, static and dynamic routing, PAT and RIP routing. Use the command-line interface to discover neighbors on the network and managing the routers startup and configuration.
- Describe how a network works
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and inters witch communications
- Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements in a medium-size Enterprise
- branch office network.
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic router operation and routing on Cisco devices
- Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN
- Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats
- Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network.
- Implement and verify WAN links
+94 11 2 375346, +94 77 0347777
No 308 - 310, R A De Mel Mw , Colombo 03
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).