@ SWISS Lanka Hotel School
A very flexible introductory level course in International Culinary arts.
This is for anyone who has never cooked before or for if you're looking for a recognized accreditation to your professional portfolio.
The course covers very diverse range of cuisine and different dishes exposing the student to every level of involvement needed in various dishes all over the world.
- Hotel Industry & Hospitality
- Health and Safety
- Organization of Hygiene
- Kitchen Brigade
- Cuts of Fruit and Vegetables
- Food Preparation
- Preliminary and Methodologies
- Recopies and Control
- Cuts of beef, chicken, fish and cold preparations
- Kitchen Utensils and equipment
- Menu planning and Food Costing
- Micro bodies and Food preservation
- Hors D' Oeuvres
- Salads and Entrees
- Gravies and Main Courses
- Chinese, Italian, German and Indian main courses
- Banquet menus
- Sri Lankan menus
- First Aid
Colombo , Gampaha , Kandy , Kurunegala , Galle
+94 11 2 689555, +94 71 5599995
14, Sri Dhamma Mawatha , Colombo 10
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).