IATA - UFTAA Foundation Diploma in Airline / Travel & Tourism (CANADA)
This Diploma is awarded by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and the United Federation of Travel Agents Associations (UFTAA) issued in Montreal, Canada. In addition a LOUIS PRESTON Diploma will be awarded.
IATA has a rigorous selection process for accrediting teachers. All teachers conducting the class will be fully IATA qualified. Teachers at LOUIS PRESTON have over 16 years experience in conducting these exams. Our teachers have taught students from Bolivia to Japan and Norway to Australia. Over 40 nationalities have studied with LOUIS PRESTON.
Additional Information on these courses can also be found at the IATA web site http://www.iata.org/training/diploma_program/Pages/iatauftaa-foundation-course-diploma.aspx
- The Travel and Tourism Industry and the Travel Professional
- Geography in Travel Planning and Travel Formalities
- Air Transport Essentials Land Transport: Car & Camper
- Hotel Products and Services
- Water Transport: Ferries and Cruises 1
- Tour Packages 1
- Serving the Travel Customer
- Fundamentals in Air fares and Ticketing
- Passenger Air Tariff (PAT)
- IATA Geography and Global Indicators
- The Journey Fare Selection
- Currency Rules Specified Routings OW Through Fare Construction Round trip and Circle Trip Fare Construction
- Credit cards Taxes, fee And Charges
- Children and Infant Passengers Special or Promotional Fares Consolidator and Net fares
- Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP)
+94 11 5 866440, +94 11 5 366550
No 56/2, Vajira Road , Colombo 05
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).