Diploma in Computerized HRM (DCHRM)
@ Siksil Institute of Business and Technology - SIBT
This provides a systematic and rational understanding of Human Resource Management (HRM) as applicable for the Organizations operating in the Information Technology age.
The course further exposes students on performing HR tasks a Computer based Human Resource Information System (HRIS).
- Introduction to Management & Human Resource Management
- Job Analysis, Job Descriptions and Job Specifications
- HR Planning
- Recruitment and Selection
- Induction and Orientation
- Performance Management
- Rewards and Remuneration
- Industrial Case Studies
- Working Environment Ethics
- Internet Technologies for Organizational Productivity
- Employee Training and Development
- Grievances Procedures
- Disciplinary Procedures
- Occupational Health, Safety and Welfare Administration
- Labor Law and related Industrial Law
- Theories of Leadership and Motivation
- Skills of Communication and Team Development
- Employee Counselling
- Information Technology and Use of Technology in Training
- Advanced Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- Presentation Skills
- Final Project
+94 11 3 320003, +94 77 9707600
No 08, Pietersz Place , Kohuwala , Nugegoda
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).