Diploma in Business Information Technology (DBIT)
This course provides the fundamental Knowledge in IT and the comprehensive Knowledge in Management Disciplines with a special emphasis on imparting Office Productivity and Accounting Software Skills.
Participants of DBIT are provided with pathways to further your qualifications by way of certifications from Sri Lanka Institute of Marketing (SLIM), Institute of Bankers, Sri Lanka (IBSL), Institute of Certified Management Accountants of Sri Lanka (CMA) and ECDL Foundation (ICDL).
- Information Technology
- Human Resource Management
- Fundamentals of Management
- Business Economics
- Financial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Business English
- Microsoft Office 2016 Software Suite
- Word Processing (Microsoft Word)
- Spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel)
- Database Management (Microsoft Access)
- Presentations (Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Internet Technologies for Organizational Productivity
- Accounting Software
- Advanced Business Economics
- Advanced Financial Accounting
+94 11 3 320003, +94 77 9707600
No 08, Pietersz Place , Kohuwala , Nugegoda
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).