BSc (Hons) Business Management - University of Salford, UK
- 18 Modules
- 360 credits awarded by University of Salford
- Degree Certificate & Transcript is directly from University of Salford
With a curriculum that is career-focused and industry-informed, Business and Management at Salford Business School prepares you for a range of managerial careers. As a Business and Management student, you'll develop a holistic knowledge of management theory and learn how to apply it to business scenarios.
The programme duration is standard, i.e. students complete the programme in three calendar years. Each calendar year is divided into three semesters. Students study 60-credits per semester over two semesters per calendar year and one semester would be a semester break. All modules are of 20-credits in size.
- Minimum 1 'C' + 2 'S' passes excluding English for GCE A/Level Examination
- Minimum 1 'C' + 2 'D' passes excluding English for London A/Level Examination
- Students can obtain advance entry to the second or third year based on other academic and professional qualifications they hold
LKR 1,150,000 (payment plans / bank loans available)
+94 11 2 598772
No. 25 1/2, Tower Building , Station Road , Colombo 04
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).