MBA - University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- Flexible weekend lecture schedule (once in 7 weeks lectures)
- Friday: 6.00pm – 9.00pm
- Saturday: 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Sunday: 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Assignment Based modules
- 180 Credits awarded by University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- Transcript and Certificate directly from University of Wales Trinity Saint David
The overall purpose of the master’s degree in business administration is to educate individuals as managers and business specialists, and thus to improve the quality of management as a profession.
The programme duration is standard, i.e. students complete the programme in 18 calendar months.
All modules are 20-credits in size. The Dissertation or Business Development Proposal is 60-credits and includes preparatory research methodology workshops delivered at the commencement.
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Professional Qualification (CIM/CIMA/ACCA/CA/IPM/IBSL etc.) with working experience
- Part qualification of CIM(UK), CIMA (UK) HND, IBSL (DBF) etc. with more than 5 years working experience including managerial level
- Higher National Diploma / Diploma / Postgraduate Diploma qualifications with more than 5 years working experience including minimum of 03 years managerial/supervisory experience
- Secondary Education Qualification (GCE A/L, London A/L) with more than 10 years of working experience including minimum of 03 years managerial/supervisory experience.
Part I - Compulsory Modules
- Human Resources Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
Part I - Optional - 1 Subject
- International Marketing
- International Business
- Corporate Finance
- Dissertation or
- Business Development Proposal
LKR 490,000 (6 installments – every 3 months)
+94 11 2 598772
No. 25 1/2, Tower Building , Station Road , Colombo 04
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).