Simatic TIA Advance (S7-1200/1500) - APLC
Target Groups are engineers, supervisors and technicians who want to begin designing control systems using PLCs. Pre-requisites Should have exposure to basic knowledge in electrical controls.
- Use of hardware selection tools
- Hardware configuration
- Testing with simulation program
- Complex data types
- Indirect addressing
- Use of SFB, SFC, and libraries
- Error handling with error organization blocks
- Analog value processing
- Structured Programming techniques
- Commissioning of distributed input and output stations
- Controlling and monitoring of slave devices
- Integration of device to the PLC through Communication network
- Web server configuration
- PLC System diagnostic techniques
+94 11 7 441756
No 249, High Level Road , Colombo 05
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).