This course is available to study as an Online Course.
Turn your love of reading and writing into a rewarding career with our Bachelor of Arts in English degree which will help you gain the communication and research skills that are prized by employers. You'll learn proven techniques to pinpoint and analyze information that helps you build support for your ideas and opinions.
You'll also learn to think critically and write effectively – skills vital to any career you choose to pursue. You will study a wide and exciting range of English related studies at one of the country's top-rated private campuses. Our aim is to develop you into the sort of independent, self-motivated researcher who is ready for postgraduate study and for a broad range of career opportunities.
- Students who passed Local A/L or London A/L (SLQF 2) with English as a subject
Through Entry Test
- Students who passed Local A/L or London A/L (SLQF 2)
- Teachers with minimum of 5 years experience in teaching English or those who teach in English medium in private or government schools
- National diploma holders of Teaching English or Trained teachers of English
- Any other pre-requisite applicable approved by the counsil of the University
+94 70 2002666, +94 11 4 486400
Millennium Drive , IT Park , Malabe
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).