CA Sri Lanka - Institute Of Chartered Accountant Of Sri Lanka
The qualification as Chartered Accountant is a highly respected profession in the field of Accountancy. The programme is covering the areas of Accountancy, Auditing, Management Accountancy, Information Technology, Taxation, Corporate and Commercial Law, Financial Management, Strategic Management, and Economics with other relevant subjects.
Qualified Chartered Accountants will definitely rise to the top management hierarchy in private or public sector organization whilst giving an opportunity to embark on a career as Chartered Accountants and management consultants local or overseas. The chartered accountants in Sri Lanka are members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka.
There is a huge demand for qualified Chartered Accountants in the domestic as well as in the international market place since the qualification is globally recognized. The students who are studying CA will be undergoing an extensive industrial training to be graduated as fully fledged Chartered Accountants.
The students who are studying CA Sri Lanka will be endowed with a rewarding career prospects local and abroad.
Am I Eligible to Embark on CA Sri Lanka?
Yes – if you meet the minimum entry requirements which is;
- Three Simple Passes at G.C.E. Advanced Level in any Stream at one sitting.
- A Degree of a University in Sri Lanka or of any other University
- Second Year Examination of the Higher National Diploma in Accountancy/ Diploma in Accountancy or the Higher National Diploma in Commerce/ Diploma in Commerce of the Sri Lanka Technical College.
- Part I or Foundation stage, Stage I or Certificate Level of Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (C.I.M.A., UK).
- Part I or Foundation Stage or Level I of the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (A.C.C.A., UK).
- Membership of the Sri Lanka Government Accountant Service.
- Membership of the Sri Lanka Government Audit Service
- Final Examination of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators (I.C.S.A., UK)
- Final Examination of the Institute of Financial Accountants (I.F.A., UK)
- Final Examination of the Association of International Accountants (A.I.A., UK)
- Final Examination of the Association of Accounting Technicians of Sri Lanka. (A.A.T., Sri Lanka)
- Final Examination of the Association of Accounting Technicians (A.A.T., UK)
- Final Examination of the Institute of Bankers in Sri Lanka or UK.
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- Final Examination of the Association of Certified Management Accountants (CMA) of Sri Lanka
+94 76 5309742, +94 77 3157465
No 1C - 2/2, Charlemont Road , Colombo 06
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).