Siemens S7 300 PLC & STEP 7 - PLC 300
To train the participants with knowledge of construction and operation of PLC while enable them to write and simulate advance control system.
Engineers, supervisors and technicians who want to begin designing control systems using PLCs.
Should have exposure to basic knowledge in electrical controls.
At the end of the course participants will;
- Know about SIEMENS PLC series
- Know about the general structure of S7-300 PLC system
- Know about the programming concept
- Know about instructions used in PLC programming
- Know about structured programming
- Be able to design the program according to the process
- Be able to modify the present machine program to requirements
- Be able to find faults in their machine circuits
- Be able to configure industrial communication of S7- 300 PLC
+94 11 7 441756
No 249, High Level Road , Colombo 05
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).