HND Mechanical Engineering
Edexcel BTEC Higher Nationals are designed to provide a specialist vocational programme, linked to professional body requirements and National Occupational Standards. BTEC Higher Nationals offer a strong, sector-related emphasis on practical skills development alongside the development of requisite knowledge and understanding.
The Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering, is a unique opportunity for aspiring students to become qualified engineers.
- Analytical Methods for Engineers
- Engineering Science
- Mechanical Principles
- Project design Implementation and Evaluation
- Health, Safety and Risk Assessment in Engineering
- Engineering Design
- Materials Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat transfer and Combustion
- Engineering Thermodynamics
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Employability Skills
- Work-Based Experience
- Energy Management
- Mechatronic Systems
- Further Mathematics for Engineers
- At least two but preferably three passes at GCE A/L s (or equivalent) in Mathematics/Science streams. In addition you should also have five "C" passes at GCE O/L s or above (or equivalent) including English Language will usually be required OR
- At least two but preferably three "C" passes at GCE A2 levels at or above (or equivalent) in Science/Mathematics subjects. In addition you should also have five "C" passes at GCSEs or above (or equivalent) including English Language will usually be required
- We welcome applications from students with a wide variety of qualifications. Applications are individually assessed
+94 11 2 817707
No 282/1, High Level Road , Nugegoda
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).