Certified Linux Engineer | Linux Professional Institute (LPIC-2)
LPIC-2 is the second certification in LPI's multi-level professional certification program. The LPIC-2 will validate the candidate's ability to administer small to medium–sized mixed networks. The candidate must have an active LPIC-1 certification to receive LPIC-2 certification.
On successful completion of this module, students will have an understanding to;
- Administer a small to medium-sized site
- Plan, implement, maintain, keep consistent, secure, and troubleshoot a small mixed (MS, Linux) network including a:
- Lan server (Samba, NFS, DNS, DHCP, client management)
- Internet Gateway (firewall, VPN, SSH, web cache/ proxy, mail)
- Internet Server (web server and reverse proxy, FTP server)
- Supervise assistants
- Advise management on automation and purchases
+94 11 2 596200, +94 11 2 596201
No 1002, 8th Floor , Unity Plaza , Colombo 04
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).