Higher Diploma in Business Finance
With the recognition of the growing demand for the leaders in finance the department wishes to propose the "Higher Diploma in Business Finance". This will be an opportunity to cater the knowledge seekers those who have not been qualified for university entrance.
This programme is designed in accordance with the requirements under the Sri Lanka qualification framework Level (SLQL) 3 and 4 in the Sri Lanka qualification framework introduced by the Ministry of Higher education.
- To provide knowledge and a recognized qualification in the field of business finance
- To produce competent personnel in business finance to the job market who will contribute to the development of the economy
- To provide the opportunity to advanced level school leavers to get a qualification in the field of finance from a recognized university leading to higher educational qualifications
The course is designed for advanced level school leavers and the employees who are already engaged in the field of finance.
- Pass G.C.E. (Advanced Level) Examination in any stream or
Pass following examinations of any of the following institutions
- Level two of Association of Accounting Technicians in Sri Lanka (AATSL) or
- Level two of Institute of Certified Management Accountants of Sri Lanka (CMA) or
- Level one of Certificate of Banking and Finance offered by Institute of Bankers of Sri Lanka (IBSL) or
- Level one of Institute of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) or
- Any other qualification acceptable to the senate of University of Kelaniya
+94 11 2 903000
11600 , Kelaniya
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).