Red Hat Open Stack Administration III (CL 310)
Suitable for experienced Linux® system administrators responsible for managing OpenStack environments, the course is a pre-requisite for Red Hat Certified Architect certification.
The Red Hat Open Stack Administration III (CL 310) provides training for EX310 – Red Hat Certified System Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack and provides an in-depth knowledge in;
- Installing and deploying Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Creating Ceph block devices
- Integrating Ceph Storage devices with OpenStack services such as Glance, Cinder and Nova
- Creating virtual network devices
- Managing advanced network services using the OpenStack Neutron Service
At 32 hours long training at PACE Institute.
For more details - http://goo.gl/hCo6Ua
?Register Now - http://goo.gl/RA0H97
+94 11 5 923500
370, High Level Road , Pannipitiya
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).